Thursday 21 October 2010

The cherry pop.


The story of when i lost my virginity, when i was 16, can't remember dates or anything, just that it was fucking painfull and i vowed i'd never shag again. How full of shit was i? Anyway, me and my friend steph are on the westcliff in whitby drinking with some friends. Two of these friends are *Tom and *Wayne. I fancy Tom, she fancies Wayne. Here's the story...

Im too drunk. The 3 litre of cider i bought with my dinner money has taken its toll, and it's not even half empty. Tastes like piss, but i'll keep drinking anyway. Don't wanna ruin my reputation. Everybodys pissed. Waynes got his arm round Stephs shoulder. Cheeky hand on her boob.

"Here amy"

Tom chucks me a beer. I hate beer.

"Thanks Tom!!" I did have some cans but left them at home."

Full of shit.

I screw the lid on my bottle of piss and open the can before taking a pretend glug.

"Get it down you lass" He slurs with encouragement, before downing the rest of his own can.

I swallow a huge mouthfull. It ain't that bad. Steph dosen't look too well but she's assuring Wayne she's fine, and that she'll go for a walk with him when she finishes her drink. Dutch courage. I notice she's got her hand on his crotch. Dirty bitch.

Tom chucks his can on the floor and walks over to me. He sits down beside me and lights a fag. He smokes tough, His sad eyes stare blankly ahead as he takes a strong drag, holding the toke back a little longer than he can probably stand, then exhales the smoke with relife. The silence is awkward, so i light a fag too. He turns to me.

"You're gorgeous you Ame", he whispers.

I feel myself going red. I don't know what to say. It dosen't matter. He puts a strong hand on the back of my head and pulls me in for a kiss. He's a shit kisser. Too much tounge, and his breath is shitty. I kiss him back anyway.

We're layed on the grass still kissing. I know my new coat will be fucked with grass stains. But i don't care. I've liked Tom for ages, fell in love with him in detention, and now he's all over me!! I'm loving it. And so is he if his cocks anything to go by. I've been groping him, he's solid. He brakes the kiss, leaning up on his elbows.

"Do you wanna, you know?" His eyes dart down, assif to indicate he wants to stick it in my fanny.

"Okay." I smile, and nod.

I've never done this before. I undo my jeans, thank god i've shaved my fanny. He climbs on top of me. We're kissing again, slower and harder than before. My jeans are down and his cold hand wanders up my thigh.

"You alright?" he looks up at me, one hand holding the side of my head caringly, the other just inches from my wet gash. I nod, then kiss him. I'm ready for it.

His hand pulls my thong aside. He wants it. He's right between my legs now. I catch site of his knob as he waps it out. It reminds me of a frozen sausage. He climbs back on me, kissing harder than ever. Our breathings heavy and his hands between my legs, guiding his love stick in to me.

FUCKINGHELL.

Pain sores through my lower body. I think i've been stabbed. Our breathings so heavy now i'm conscious of it. His body is pressed hard against mine, he's moving up and down and groaning rhythmically. I join in. I learned that from the movies.

His moanings all over the place now. I'm getting cramp in my legs and i need a piss.

Come the fuck on.

He gives me a few final bangs and lets out a huge moan, his body pressed up to mine as close as possible, he holds there for several moments, then breathes out a sigh of relief, before sliding out and rolling over to lay beside me on the grass. I quickly rearange my knickers then pull up and fasten my jeans. My fanny's killing.

"That was mint", he says through a smile.

"Yeah. It was" I lie.

Steph and Wayne return about half an hour later. Her hairs a mess and her eyes are full of gossip. Blatlently just been knobbed.

"Right, we better get going then lasses", Tom says, kissing me before he gets up to leave.

Steph gives Wayne a goodbye snog while he has a quick grope of her arse.

"Come on knobead", Tom shouts, stopping in his tracks realising Waynes tied to Steph by the tounge. One last peck on her dirty mouth and he's done.

"See yas soon lasses"

"Bye!!" We shout in unison.

And off they fuck down the street, probably talking about what a pair of sluts me and Steph are. But that's ok, cos i'm gonna tell Steph how shite he was when we get home.

1 comment: